Books

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Back

     Or at least I should be now.
     In November, I finished the rough draft of book three of my Kitsune-Ken series and I finished editing the first book. That first book is officially ready to go to my editor and after that, I can work specifically on publishing it. I also started editing book two of that series. I've gone through it and worked out new chapters I need to write as well as general story edits and what order they go in. Unfortunately, I had to put the editing on hold. 
     In January, I ended up injuring myself pretty badly when I took a nasty fall down an escalator. I'm healing, but as I've found out, concussions heal slowly... Hopefully, I'll be back to editing soon, but please, be patient with me in the meantime. 
     Since I have been unable to write lately, I have been working on a lot of art. I may eventually open up an Etsy store for my designs, but that will be later if I decide to go ahead with it.

This, for example, was an adorable fox I coloured just using two Copic markers
     If you want to see what I've been working on, I now have an Instagram account as well as my Facebook page. Follow me at @foxy_writer and let me know what you've been up to in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment